We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences Negotiate
- close deals and handle complaints or objections Collaborate with team members to achieve better results Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Degree in Graduation with BBA, MBA
- Experience- 2-4 years in Satellite Imagery and SW Sales
- Sales Executive Job responsibilities include:
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- What does a Sales Executive do?
- A Sales Executive makes sure that all of the business' needs for profit turning are met. They run departments that offer goods and services, such as retail stores, to help companies profit through sales. Their duties focus more on management than buying & selling because it's about getting everything set up correctly- not necessarily dealing directly with consumers.
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Sales Executive?
- The duties and responsibilities of a Sales Executive are critical for any company looking to realize sales goals. A Sales Executive analyzes reports and customer surveys; prepares budgets and forecasts for the coming year or quarter, and determines the prices of goods sold. They can also assign territory coverage among reps.
- What makes a good Sales Executive?
- A good Sales Executive’s traits are empathy, focus, optimism, and a sense of responsibility. The most important of which is empathy, as it is needed to identify with customers and assist with the challenges they are looking to solve.
- Who does a Sales Executive work with?
- A Sales Executive works with various internal employees such as the Sales Manager or Sales Associate. They can report to the Vice President of Sales or Senior Director of Sales depending on the company hierarchy.
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Benefits are above market compensation - attractive package.
- Work for an international company with clients
- Daylight shifts
- Ability to grow and build a career
Company NameExcel Geomatics Pvt Ltd.
Job CategoryBusiness Metting
Job PositionSales Executives
Job Typefull time
Deadline28 Mar 2023